Microsoft Teams is a “collaboration hub”. It is THE place where you can connect with your colleagues or customers across Australia or beyond. With Teams, you can chat, call or host web conferences from anywhere as well as edit and share documents right within the app!
- Fully integrated with the rest of the Office suite e.g: Word, Outlook, SharePoint etc.
- Schedule a video call straight from your Outlook calendar.
- Host video conferences and online meetings for up to 250 people.
- Reach out to your Australian team instantly via chat or call.
- Share files directly from linked OneDrive cloud storage.
- Benefit from high security and privacy standards allowing you to collaborate internally and externally safely.
OneDrive is the leading online cloud storage service allowing you to host and share files. Keep your personal documents or drafts private and accessible anywhere or share your chosen content with your Australian colleagues or customers.
- Access your files from anywhere with any device.
- Create and share folders with your Australian and or global team.
- View and edit Office documents online.
- Co-author and edit documents simultaneously while tracking changes.
- Automatically synchronise document progress as you work (within Office suite).
Exchange is the mail and calendar server allowing you to access both these services from anywhere, anytime, on any devices.
- Access your calendar and emails online or on desktop, phone or tablet.
- Manage your calendar, create meetings and set up reminders.
- Share calendar to view everyone‘s meetings.
- Use your custom domain name to create your email address.
- Manage your contacts and tasks.
- Enhanced security and authentication protocol.
When you subscribe to the full Office license, you always have up-to-date versions of the Microsoft must-have business tool kit apps: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- Type professional text documents such as business reports or brochures with Word.
- Build spreadsheets with calculations, pivot tables and graphs with Excel.
- Present visual slideshows with PowerPoint.
- Manage your emails, calendar, contacts and tasks with Outlook.
- Create on-brand marketing materials using Publisher‘ drag-and-drop interface (PC only).
- Store and analyze large data set with Access (PC only).