Contact our Performance Media team
If you're looking to refine your digital marketing effort, we'd love to chat. We'll generate a digital strategy that will add value to your bottom line. Contact us today about our Facebook advertising management services.
We'll make it happen for you
Call 1300 638 734 or enquire below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Business can promote their products and services on Facebook to target specific demographics. These ads can be in the format of video, image.
With three audience selection methods, you may further target your ad distribution. Core audiences define an audience based on age, interests, region, and other factors. Custom audiences reconnect with people who have interacted with your company, whether online or offline.
Yes you can. If you have an Instagram account, then connecting your Facebook Ads with Instragram is a seamless exercise.
Facebook Ads Manager has 11 types of campaign promotions depending on your business objectives. You can choose brand awareness, lead generation or App downloads to name a few. Each has their own goal dependent on the needs of your business.
- Company Brand Awareness: Introduce your company to a new group of people.
- Target Audience Reach: Expose your ad to as many individuals as possible in your target market.
- Traffic Direction: Send someone to a specified website, app, or Facebook Messenger discussion.
- Engagement: Enhance the amount of post engagements or Page followers, increase event attendance, or encourage individuals to claim a special offer by reaching out to a large audience.
- App installs and downloads: Encourage consumers to download your app.
- Video Views and Plays: Increase the number of people who see your videos.
- Lead Generation Funnels: Increase the number of people who enter your sales funnel.
- Facebook Messenger Messages: Encourage individuals to use Facebook Messenger to contact your company
- Conversions and Call To Actions: Encourage visitors to perform a certain action on your website, such as subscribing to your mailing list, or purchasing your goods, or using your app or Facebook Messenger to do so.
- Product Catalog Sales: Connect your Facebook advertisements to your product catalogue to show consumers adverts for the items they're most likely to purchase.
- Store and Shop Traffic: Encourage neighbouring customers to visit physical shops and stores.